Rollerball, Handmade Pen in Satin Chrome and Lollipop Acrylic
An elegant contemporary pen, you'll love these new rollerball pens featuring a Satin Chrome Cap. The metal cap simply presses on the pen end to post and screws on to the pen nib end to close. This rollerball ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Acrylic material, Lollipop, has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Pen ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Contemporary Rollerball Pens Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a "go to" plating. Satin series pens undergo a special plating process that produces a matte finish that features a slight texture that looks and feels great. This popular plating offers a unique alternative to traditional plating.
Contemporary Rollerball Pens Acrylic Finish
The rollerball Ink Pens color, Lollipop, is a tough form of plastic for pens. No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Handcrafted Contemporary Rollerball Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Rollerball Pen
- Pen Operation – Unscrew cap and post onto other en
- Fittings – Chrome and Satin Chrome
- Material – Acrylic – Lollipop
- Color – White with Multiple Color Lines
- Length Capped – 5-1/2 in
- Length Uncapped – 5 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .329 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip
- Weight – 1.5 oz
- Ink Color – Black
- Ink Cartridge Type – Rollerball
- Includes case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Handcrafted Ink Pens Crafting Process
The Rollerball pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added
Materials: acrylic, chrome, metal, Lollipop Acrylic.