Ballpoint Pen, Handmade Elegant Pen in Chrome and 24k Gold with Royal Weave Acrylic
Classic style ink pen with flair and elegance, the lower band has rows of inlaid black diamond shapes. This is a really elegant and intricate looking pen that would make a great gift. This ink pen is Classic, Durable and has an extremely smooth pen mechanism. You will find the ink pen has an ideal weight and balance to it and also gives smooth writing with a Parker style refill. This twist style ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Acrylic material, Royal Weave, has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable
Handcrafted Ink Pens 24K Gold and Chrome Metal Plating
The 24kt gold fittings offer a bright pure gold plating that will give your pen a rich and luxurious look. Our 24kt gold uses a "premium rack plating" process and is covered with an epoxy coating for extreme durability.
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a "go to" plating.
Ink Pens Royal Weave Acrylic
The Royal weave is a beautiful weave of Gold, Silver, and brown metallic braid in a beautiful, patterned "royal weave". The Ink Pens acrylic is a tough form of plastic for pens. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Handcrafted Ink Pens Features and Specs
- Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Chrome and 24k
- Material – Acrylic – Royal Weave
- Color – Gold, Silver, and brown metallic braid
- Length – 5-1/4 inch
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .425 inch
- Weight – 1.6 oz
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew bottom halve
- Pen Operation – Twist pen to extend and retract
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Parker style refill
- Includes case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Ink Pen Crafting Process
The ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added.
Materials: gold, chrome, metal, acrylic, 24k.