Ballpoint Pen, Handmade Elegant Pen with Clear Swarovski Crystals in Chrome and Scarlett Pearl Acrylic
Stylish, chic and graceful, this Princess style Ballpoint Pen simply sparkles and has a smaller diameter for a woman’s hand. Clear stone Swarovski crystals elegantly adorn both the clip and the band that inspires the ink pen to be more than just a beautiful pen - but also a piece of fine jewelry. The pens feature a spring clip and Parker style refill. This ballpoint ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Acrylic material, Scarlett Pearl, has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Pen ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Twist Ink Pens Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a "go to" plating.
Twist Ink Pens Acrylic
The Ink Pens color, Scarlett Pearl, is a tough form of plastic for pens. No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Ink Pens Features and Specs
- Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Chrome
- Material – Acrylic – Scarlett Pearl
- Color – Deep Red with Black Swirls and Iridescence
- Length – 5-1/2 inch
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .415 inch
- Weight – 1.5 oz
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Parker Style
- Includes case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Ink Pen Crafting Process
The Princess ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added.
Materials: Swarovski crystals, clear crystals, chrome, acrylic, metal.