Bolt Action Pen, Handmade Ballpoint Pen in Antique Copper and Digital Camo Acrylic
Every detail of this Bolt Action ink pen, from the one of a kind bolt action mechanism to the precision engineered components, was carefully designed to ensure uniqueness and reliability. The realistic bolt-action handle smoothly advances and retracts to securely lock the refill in place. Includes; a bolt action rifle clip, a replica 30 caliber cartridge and a rose gold bullet tip for added authenticity. This ballpoint pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Pen ships with instructions for use in Rifle case box for protection or gift giving.
Ballpoint Pens Antique Copper Plating
Antiqued copper plate is copper plating that has been darkened to provide "distressed" (oxidized) appearance. It gives the components an aged copper look, but without the verdigris.
Copper offers a unique beauty and warmth. Because copper is soft by nature, these pens feature this plating will often have a protective clear layer on top of the copper plating to increase resistance to wear. The authentic patina and natural darkening brings out the details of the finish and creates a unique feel with a charm all its own.
Bolt Action Pens Acrylic Finish
The Ink Pens color, Digital Camo, is a tough form of plastic for pens. No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Ink Pen Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Bolt Action
- Fittings – Antique Copper Finish
- Material – Acrylic – Digital Camo
- Color – Dark Green with Browns and Tan
- Length – 5-1/4 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip of pen
- Pen Operation – Use bolt action lever to extend and retract
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .477 in
- Weight – 1.6 oz
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Parker style refill
- Includes case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Handcrafted Ink Pens Crafting Process
The Bolt Action ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added
Materials: Antique Copper, acrylic, digital camo, copper, metal, Digital Camo Acrylic.