Bolt Action Pen,Handmade Ballpoint Pen in Antique Pewter and Carbon Fiber with Replica Gun Case
Every detail of this Bolt Action ink pen, from the one of a kind bolt action mechanism to the precision engineered components, was carefully designed to ensure uniqueness and reliability. The realistic bolt-action handle smoothly advances and retracts to securely lock the refill in place. Includes; a bolt action rifle clip, a replica 30 caliber cartridge and a rose gold bullet tip for added authenticity. This ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Includes replica gun case for display or gifting.
Bolt action pens Antique Pewter Plating
Antiqued pewter plated components have a pewter-colored plating that has been darkened to provide a "distressed" (oxidized) appearance. This usually gives the pen an aged matte look. Antique Pewter finish is formulated to simulate the sophisticated sheen of time-worn pewter. The authentic patina and natural darkening brings out the details of the finish and creates a unique feel with a charm all its own.
Bolt Action Pens Carbon Fiber Finish
These one of a kind pen blanks have the distinctive carbon fiber encapsulated in a UV resistant polyester resin. The acrylic material has been turned and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Ink pen Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Bolt Action
- Fittings – Antique Pewter Finish
- Material – Acrylic – Carbon Fiber
- Color – Black and Grey Carbon Fiber Pattern
- Length – 5-1/4 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip of pen
- Pen Operation – Use bolt action lever to extend and retract
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .477 in
- Weight – 1.6 oz
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Parker style refill
- Includes Replica Gun Case
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Ink Pen Crafting Process
The Bolt Action ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added