Breast Cancer Awareness Pen, Handmade Pen in Chrome and Hot Pink Aqua Pearl Acrylic
This Breast Cancer Awareness Pen has generated a contribution to an organization that supports research for a cure to Breast Cancer. The ink pens unique design sparkles with a Swarovski® -pink crystal accented breast cancer awareness ribbon on the pen clip. More Swarovski® pink crystals around the pen band and a larger Swarovski®-pink crystal on the pen end round out this graceful design. This ballpoint ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Acrylic material, Hot Pink Aqua Pearl, has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Pen ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Ballpoint Pens Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a "go to" plating.
Ballpoint Pens Acrylic
The Ink Pens color, Hot Pink Aqua Pearl, is a tough form of plastic for pens. No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Handcrafted Breast Cancer Awareness Pen Features and Specs
- Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Chrome
- Material – Acrylic – Hot Pink Aqua Pearl
- Color – Pinks and White with some Iridescence
- Length – 5-5/8 inch
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .458 inch
- Weight – 1.4 oz
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew top halve of pen
- Pen Operation – Twist two halves of pen to extend and retract
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Parker Style
- Includes case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Handmade Ink Pens Crafting Process
The Breast Cancer ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added
Materials: chrome, acrylic, Hot Pink Aqua Pearl Acrylic, Swarovski crystals.