Handcrafted Cigar Ink Pen in 24k and Gunmetal with Bethlehem Olivewood
This beautifully sculpted Cigar style ink pen makes the perfect gift. Get your hands on this bold, large, powerfully built writing instrument, perfect for someone who wants a larger heavier pen with substance. This ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Bethlehem Olivewood has been turned, sanded and coated with 10 layers of finish and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Handcrafted Ballpoint Pen Plating
The 24kt gold fittings offer a bright pure gold plating that will give your pen a rich and luxurious look. Our 24kt gold uses a "premium rack plating" process and is covered with an epoxy coating for extreme durability. Pen includes Gun Metal areas for contrast.
Handmade Cigar Ink Pens Bethlehem Olivewood
Handcrafted pen includes a certificate of authenticity; the certificate assures you that this is authentic Bethlehem Holy Land Olive Wood – a natural raw material. This wood comes from pruning of the young trees, the sprouts from the trunks of old trees, and unproductive trees. Your pen is a product made of authentic Olive Wood from the holy city of Bethlehem in Israel. The wood is from trees which have been bearing fruit since the time of the Romans. No trees were damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this Olive Wood.
Handcrafted Cigar Ink Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – 24k and Gunmetal Finish
- Material – Wood – Bethlehem Olivewood
- Color – Cream to Browns with Brown Figuring
- Length – 5-1/2 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .506 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip of pen
- Pen Operation – Twist top and bottom halves to extend and retract
- Weight – 1.7 oz
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Upgraded, Schmidt Easy-Flow Parker style refill
- Includes pen case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Ink Pen Crafting Process
The Cigar style ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added
Materials: 24k gold, olivewood, metal, black ink, wood.