Handcrafted Industrial Ballpoint Pen in Chrome and Bethlehem Olivewood
This impressive industrially designed gold pen will impress any gift recipient. The ten O-rings compliment the industrial look while providing an easy to hold, comfortable writing experience. Below the click top is a hex nut design to complete the industrial look. The pen includes a super quiet, smooth action click mechanism. This ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Wood, Bethlehem Olivewood, has been turned, sanded and coated with 10 layers of finish and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Handcrafted Pen, ships in Premium Black Leatherette Pen Gift Box with instructions for use. These elegant gift boxes feature leatherette materials that are stitched along all exterior edges. This box has a rich soft touch covering and the interior is lined with a suede-like fabric.
Industrial look Ink Pens Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a "go to" plating.
Industrial look Ink Pens Bethlehem Olivewood
Handcrafted pen includes a certificate of authenticity; the certificate assures you that this is authentic Bethlehem Holy Land Olive Wood – a natural raw material. This wood comes from pruning of the young trees, the sprouts from the trunks of old trees, and unproductive trees. Your pen is a product made of authentic Olive Wood from the holy city of Bethlehem in Israel. The wood is from trees which have been bearing fruit since the time of the Romans. No trees were damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this Olive Wood.
Industrial look Ink Pens Features and Specs
- Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Click Top
- Fittings – Chrome
- Material – Wood – Bethlehem Olivewood
- Color – Cream to Tans and Brown
- Length – 5-3/4 inch
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .530 inch
- Weight – 1.6 oz
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew Click Top
- Pen Operation – Click pen top to extend and retract
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Parker Style
- Includes pen case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Ink Pen Crafting Process
The Spartan ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added.
Materials: olivewood, chrome, wood, metal, black ink.