Handcrafted Music Themed Ink Pen in Gold and Magenta Fossilized Fantasy
The perfect Ink Pen for the music enthusiast or musician. The Ink Pen cap features a realistically inspired snare drum Ð, a versatile drum used in the military, marching bands and even rock bands. The pen clip replicates the head, neck and strings of a guitar. The center band features piano keys while the tip of the pen features music notes and symbols. This ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The acrylic material, Magenta Fossilized Fantasy, has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Handcrafted pen, ships in a premium black leatherette pen gift box with instructions for use. These elegant gift boxes feature leatherette materials that are stitched along all exterior edges. This box has a rich soft touch covering and the interior is lined with a suede-like fabric.
Handcrafted Music Pens Gold Plating
Few metals capture the heart like gold. A traditional choice for all types of pens, gold is the most easily worked of all metals because it is naturally very soft and malleable.
However, to create pen plating’s that are strong and durable, pure gold is alloyed with other metals such as copper and zinc, which strengthen it and gives it its color. Gold pen plating is consistently timeless and so elegant.
24kt gold fittings offer a bright pure gold plating that will give your pen a rich and luxurious look. Our 24kt gold uses a "premium rack plating" process and is covered with an epoxy coating for extreme durability.
Handmade Ballpoint Pens Acrylic Finish
The Ink Pens color, Magenta Rose, is an acrylic with uniquely shaped brass pieces embedded in the acrylic. The effect is simply mesmerizing - like putting fossils on your colorful pen! No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Music Ink Pen Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Gold Finish
- Material – Acrylic – Magenta Fossilized Fantasy
- Color – Magenta with Brass figuring
- Length – 5-3/4 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .523 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Turn top halve counterclockwise to separate the two halves
- Pen Operation – Twist top and bottom halves to extend and retract
- Weight – 2.7 oz
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Upgraded, Schmidt Easy-Flow Parker style refill
- Includes pen case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Ink Pen Crafting Process
The Music Themed ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added
Materials: gold, brass, acrylic, metal, black ink.