Elegant Pen, Handmade Ballpoint Pen in 24k Gold with Indian Princess Acrylic and Swarovski crystals
This handmade ballpoint ink pen is simple and perfectly proportioned to fit a woman’s hand. Pen features eight clear Swarovski crystals, swirled purple and blue acrylic and a solid etched 24k gold metal cap. This Handcrafted pen has been meticulously turned, sanded to12000 grit, polished and assembled by hand. Pen ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Handcrafted Ink Pens 24k Gold Plating
The 24kt gold fittings offer a bright pure gold plating that will give your pen a rich and luxurious look. Our 24kt gold uses a "premium rack plating" process and is covered with an epoxy coating for extreme durability.
Elegant Women’s Pens Acrylic Finish
The Ink Pens color, Indian Princess, is a tough form of plastic for pens. No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded to 12,000 grit and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Handcrafted Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Pen Operation – Twist two halves to operate pen
- Fittings – 24k Gold
- Material – Acrylic – Indian Princess
- Color – Purple and Blue swirls with some iridescence
- Length – 5 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .412 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Pull apart two halves
- Weight – 0.9 oz
- Ink Color – Black
- Ink Cartridge Type – Cross Style Refill
- Includes case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Handcrafted Ink Pens Crafting Process
The Elegant Women’s pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added.
Materials: acrylic, gold, metal, Swarovski crystals.