Elegant Pen, Handmade Ballpoint Pen in Chrome and Fire Feathers Acrylic
This Ink Pen is simple and perfectly proportioned to fit a woman’s hand. Pen features eight clear Swarovski crystals and a solid etched metal cap. This Women’s ink pen was individually handcrafted through a long process and is one of a kind. The Acrylic material, Fire Feathers, has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable. Pen ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Women’s Ink Pens Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a "go to" plating.
Ballpoint Pens Acrylic Finish
The Women’s Ink Pens color, Fire Feathers, is a tough form of plastic for pens. No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Handcrafted Twist Ink Pen Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Pen Operation – Twist two halves to operate pen
- Fittings – Chrome
- Material – Acrylic – Fire Feathers
- Color – Dark red and Pearl with Iridescence
- Length – 5 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) - .375 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Pull apart two halves
- Weight – 0.9 oz
- Ink Color – Black
- Ink Cartridge Type – Cross Style Refill
- Includes case shown in photo for display or gifting
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 - 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
Ink Pen Crafting Process
The Elegant Women’s ink pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then cutting, drilling and turning the pen to its final shape on a lathe. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (150, 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800) of sandpaper, to achieve a very smooth surface and a diameter tolerance of .001 - .002 in, for a smooth transition with the metal parts. Wood pens then have 10 coats of finish applied and the ink pen is sanded again 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits to a high shine or satin finish. Acrylic and Tru-Stone pens are sanded 9 times with sandpaper to 12,000 grits for a high shine and then a polish is added
Materials: Swarovski crystals, acrylic, metal, chrome.